Aluminum Bonsai Wire
Black anodized aluminum bonsai wire. Imported. Sold as individual rolls, or get the Special Set which includes one roll each of 1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 3.5mm, & 4mm
Anodized aluminum wire is the traditional choice for training deciduous and tropical species of trees, particularly ones with easily flexible branches or thin, easily damaged bark.
Our aluminum wire is highly flexible and anodized with a black coating to present an attractive look against the branches of your trees.
Rolls are sold individually or get a set of all seven sizes!
The set contains 100 grams each of:
- 1.0 mm = approximately 155 feet of wire in the roll.
- 1.5 mm = approximately 70 feet of wire in the roll.
- 2.0 mm = approximately 38 feet of wire in the roll.
- 2.5 mm = approximately 25 feet of wire in the roll.
- 3.0 mm = approximately 17 feet of wire in the roll.
- 3.5 mm = approximately 12 feet of wire in the roll.
- 4.0 mm = approximately 9 feet of wire in the roll.
Note: shipping charges are an estimate based on the average order. Large orders with excessive weight may incur additional charges.
1.0 mm, 1.5 mm, 2.0 mm, 2.5 mm, 3.0 mm, 3.5 mm, 4.0 mm, Special Set